Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just angry about tat =(

Just angry bout tat. All my mood had gone. =(

today go pc fair n buy a new laptop. brand Dell, in green colour.
Whn i take the laptop, i was very happy n jump around in my room! tat time i think..
woo-hoo! i gt a new laptop ald n the laptop is so leng! it function so gd!
so tat i cn ply my new com in this holiday! bez it is window 7 so many things i dunoe how to use.
this is the time 2 let me learn. =)

But how i noe!? my dad give the wrong instruction 4 me tat take a mistake of a step while setting the new laptop's window! omg! whn i start the com 1st time, it ask me wan set the keyboard layout to US or...thn many other languages cn be choose. I scare i'll set the wrong so i gonna ask my dad 1st. He say set the keyboard layout to UK! £$%^&! But hw i noe tat time!? I'm juz the first time for doing this. z after i start my com's window, start gt problem..The keyboard! some og the simbol on the keyboard is nt the same wif the symbol whn i type out on the com screen. wat a sux! thn i ask my dad 'bout tat my dad say he set wrong jor..== muz be set to US! walau a! apa tu! E$%R^&*(%$$£!!"@ kanasai! so now how!? tat's the main of the com! window! window!! now gonna buy a new window!? or wat!? juz bez of the small mistake! sux n fk! sob T-T

This still nvm! Whn i wanna start to type a post blogging,i 'explore'(dunoe how use la simply use) tat my com cnt type chinese! tat's y this post i type english!gonna crazy! juz bez of the stupid mistake make me so trouble! till now i still dunno wat cn i do! All my happy mood been spoilt! Angry now wanna hit the chair! Now i go dl the google pinyin n c wheather it cn use or? If cnt, i gonna pounch...! *^%$£

At the Pc fair, i still tell my mom today is my most happy day in this yr.
afternoon went gathering wif my mun choong frez n tch See;
night went Pc fair n brought a new laptop.
But..

How can it end up like this!?
today end up wif dissapointed n sad.
a bit angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment