Monday, November 23, 2009

sien =(

anythings i cn do in this holiday!?
just stay in home i'm gonna ke siao!! boring till siao!!
everyday juz online..watch tv..read some novel..
n whn i open the com n sit in front of the com..
but nth to surf on the net..dunno wat to do..
my holiday life is juz like a blank paper..
no fun..damn bored..sob..T-T

my frez say she is busy n happy everyday in this holiday..
ask her y so fun? doin wat?
she say she busy for "pat tuo"..everyday keep sms n out-going so sweet ya =)
dunoe true or not maybe she tipu me..haha xD

really boring..sien..
no online game cn play also..
SA-juz shot gun ply till sien jor..
Maple- didn have the new cilent..download ald but cnt use! TT
Dota- i'm too noob for plying this..keep been scold by other whn ply this..haizzz..
my head is pain..whole day face to the com..!
no com no life..=(

i wan go shopping wif my frez!! can i ?
No. my parent sure dun give d..
i enjoy out-going life but my parent seen like nt so like..
i dunoe they r scaring for wat n wat reason cnt gimme hang out wif frez..
so xian mu for those who cn go out..
i'm already 13 secondary scl n whn i go out wif frez also will with a gang d mah..
nt need worry about the safety problem..
i think the qiang dao also will not da qiang a gang d...

nxt..wan watch 2012..
frez c le say tat movie is quite nice =)
so hope i cn c this movie with my frez..

1 comment: