Tuesday, October 27, 2009

try ENG..

LOL...first, i wanna try to write ENG for this post, only one..! My eng is so poor tat i dunno all the word..! how can i write!? I'm just envy..envy that my frez all use eng to write blog post! Why they know so many eng word n verb n grammar n their essay so good but i don! I like cn more..!! That is a challenge for me for writing this post using eng..>_< sob..

My result..Ok, i think my final exam result is good than last time but this time my "pin ce" is like a shit...== Hope that the final exam result can hlp me in my average n pls pls pls x10000 dun DROP!! omg..I wan same class with Carmen,Qiao Yi n Yowen but now i think no chance ald because our result r not the same..!! Carmen...she too pro ald! Last term her average is 83%++ but mine is only 79%++..555..Qiao Yi...We'r not the close..our marks..But i hope will same class!! Yowen..still gt 10% d chance bez this time her final exam D result is near with me..XD Hope will..^^ Or nxt yr i die..No frez same class wif me..TT

Now in Holiday..Boring..very sien..Setember D holiday i busy playing SA with frez but now i feel tat SA ald sienzz..no mood to play..Maybe is my sniper skill poor..So make me always die n now no mood to play..Zzz..Now i juz playing Facebook, Evobar...n..juz join PLURK! tat one also quite boring la..juz leave comments..give respond..n have to earn KARMA points..i actually dunno tat is wad but..juz play la..

LOL..tmr maybe will go sue huey house n play ping pong with her..wakaka~ XD She gt ping pong table..HOHO~ play in house n nt need 'touch' the sun ~ haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment